Certified Great Place to Work
Our field is international, dynamic, specialized, and full of challenges. Not one day is the same. With us, ‘you learn on the job’ and you are expected to pick up new topics quickly and good. While you work in a team and you can always brainstorm with colleagues (in order to deliver quality), you are responsible for your own work and you will quickly have direct contact with clients. That way we can take swift action and clients appreciate that. We are proud of our beautifull offices and we are a certified Great Place to Work.
Do you have a drive to give a perfect service?
To be able to optimally deploy yourself and to have an added value to our team and our clients, the following requirements are important:
- A passion for Spain and its regions.
- A dynamic, studious, open and international attitude.
- Good language skills with at least a perfect Spanish and English.
- Other languages valued, in particular Dutch and German.
- An education at college or university level.
- Relevant work experience of at least three years in Spain.
- To be able to adopt different subjects and take reasonability for them.
- Good teamwork
- A pleasant and positive attitude and…
- The drive to provide our clients with a perfect service!
Send us your C.V.!
Do you meet these conditions and do you want to be a part of a great team and work in beautiful offices in the center of Barcelona or Madrid or the coasts of Marbella or Girona? Mail us you C.V., we are curious!