Madrid continues to implement tax cuts
Reduction in inheritance tax Madrid
- Madrid plans to reduce the inheritance tax between siblings, as well as between uncles/aunts and nephews/nieces. Reductions of 15% and 10% will apply on the calculated inheritance tax.
- A reduction of 99% already applies for the tax on inheritances between parents and children in Madrid.
Regional differences, Madrid advantageous
In Spain, the 17 autonomous regions are allowed to apply tax rates that deviate from the general rates.
- The wealth tax is in its entirety exempt in Madrid.
- The income tax rates in Madrid are among the lowest in Spain.
Emigrate to Madrid?
Foreigners who decide to emigrate to Spain, often prefer to live close to the seaside. However, apart from a bustling city life and the central location in Spain (the seaside and winter sport locations are only a few hours’ drive away), the fiscal climate could also be a reason to include Madrid on the short list.
For more information about Madrid, click Madrid, Wikipedia.
Do you want an overview of the general tax rates in Spain? See here under:
Brochure Tax Rates Spain 2018
Download free and without any obligation our brochure Tax Rates 2018, with the current tax rates for companies, individuals and real estate:
Free download Tax rates Spain 2018, click here
The document concerns a pdf file of an ‘easy to read’ 19 pages power point presentation. A ‘must have’ for advisers who have clients with business, family or a holiday home in Spain.
Best deal > Free alert service
We offer our clients, advisors and visitors of this website the possibility a free alert service. No costs and no obligations.
We will inform about deadlines for tax returns and interesting changes and possibilities for (specificly) foreigners who are living in Spain, have business in Spain or who have family or a house in Spain.
Fill in your name and email in the stay up to date fields on our home page and we will inform you for free and better than anyone else does.
Of course we hope that once we can take care of your tax returns. But as we are not more expensive than our respected competitors and we have a Happy Client Score of 9,1 (on a 0-10 scale) we think that working together will be a win-win.
But if you want to contract us or not, that’s your choice, our alert service is for free.
If you want to sign up, click on the link above to our home page or on this link to our home page and scroll to the Stay up to date fields to fill in (only) your name and email.
We, EuroEconomics, the company behind EasyTaxSpain, have a team of more than 50 tax advisors, lawyers, accountants and other people that you want to invite to your party 🙂
Are you not living in Spain but interested to come to the country with the best mix of food, climate, culture, beach, mountains, wintersport, etcetera, etcetera, we offer also for free the following information:
- Starting a Business in Spain: A Company in Spain, Incorporation, Legal, Tax & Accounting (download)
- Buying a house in Spain: Information about practical tax & legal issues (mail us, see below)
- Emigrating to Spain: Information about tax obliations and tax returns (mail us, see below)
Do you have other questions? Then:
Ask us easy your question
Do you have questions about taxes in Spain and are you looking for a contact that looks after tax affairs and tax returns in Spain?
Ask us easy your question without any obligation.