Spain goes USA
Spain wants to facilitate Start-Ups for more innovation, more high-quality employment and better connection with the developments in the society.
In order to align new legislation with the needs of the sector, exploratory meetings are held with representatives of business associations, digital economy, corporate investors and risk capital.
Tax & Legal facilities Start-Ups
The focus of the tax and legal facilities according to the first information will be:
- Promoting the Start-Up business model.
- Promoting innovations.
- The specific financing needs during the first phases of operation.
- Providing tax facilities (not yet named).
- Benefits regarding social insurance contributions.
Barcelona hot spot
Specially Barcelona has been a hot spot and an international reference for years for facilitating Start-Ups:
- There is a special ‘Silicon Valley District’ in Barcelona, @ 22, where Start-Ups are facilitated.
- There are municipal initiatives such as Barcelona Activa that guide Start-Ups.
- There is an influx of foreign Start-Ups that attract international talent and provide a snowball effect and an infrastructure focused on Start-Ups.
In addition, Barcelona was voted the first European Capital of Innovation (2014).
Do you want more information? Read below what you can download for free or ask us your question without obligation.
Brochure Tax Rates Spain 2018
Download free and without any obligation our brochure Tax Rates 2018, with the current tax rates for companies, individuals and real estate:
Free download Tax rates Spain 2018, click here
The document concerns a pdf file of an ‘easy to read’ 19 pages power point presentation. A ‘must have’ for advisers who have clients with business, family or a holiday home in Spain.
Best deal > Free alert service
We offer our clients, advisors and visitors of this website the possibility a free alert service. No costs and no obligations.
We will inform about deadlines for tax returns and interesting changes and possibilities for (specificly) foreigners who are living in Spain, have business in Spain or who have family or a house in Spain.
Fill in your name and email in the stay up to date fields on our home page and we will inform you for free and better than anyone else does.
Of course we hope that once we can take care of your tax returns. But as we are not more expensive than our respected competitors and we have a Happy Client Score of 9,1 (on a 0-10 scale) we think that working together will be a win-win.
But if you want to contract us or not, that’s your choice, our alert service is for free.
If you want to sign up, click on the link above to our home page or on this link to our home page and scroll to the Stay up to date fields to fill in (only) your name and email.
We, EuroEconomics, the company behind EasyTaxSpain, have a team of more than 50 tax advisors, lawyers, accountants and other people that you want to invite to your party 🙂
Are you not living in Spain but interested to come to the country with the best mix of food, climate, culture, beach, mountains, wintersport, etcetera, etcetera, we offer also for free the following information:
- Starting a Business in Spain: A Company in Spain, Incorporation, Legal, Tax & Accounting (download)
- Buying a house in Spain: Information about practical tax & legal issues (mail us, see below)
- Emigrating to Spain: Information about tax obliations and tax returns (mail us, see below)
Do you have other questions? Then:
Ask us easy your question
Do you have questions about taxes in Spain and are you looking for a contact that looks after tax affairs and tax returns in Spain?
Ask us easy your question without any obligation.