Setting up a subsidiary in Spain does not have to be difficult at all. An SL (Spanish company) can be a fact within ten days. How? By following five simple steps.
Especially for those who want to set up a subsidiary in Spain, we have prepared a simple step-by-step plan. If you follow these steps, the company can be operational within only ten days.
Our step-by-step plan for establishing your subsidiary in Spain:
- We ask you for the necessary information to coordinate the legal structure with the parent company or holding company.
- We request the required documentation from you. For example passport scans and an extract from the Chamber of Commerce of the parent company.
- We take care of the requirements in Spain, such as the company name certificate, a bank account and the articles of association.
- You come to Spain for the application of the tax numbers and the formal establishment of the subsidiary at the notary.
- We take care of the registration process in Spain including the tax authorities, municipality and the trade register.
And ready. Within ten days you can get to work and start making a profit. Keep in mind that the formal establishment period takes a little longer, approximately eight weeks.